Today's challenge of 31 Days to Build a Better Blog is to create a list post. I've spent all day thinking about what kind of list I should make, and decided it's a good day to make a list of what I'm thankful for.
1) HubbyButt. He's my best friend and I am so grateful God has blessed me with him!
2) My growing belly! I was diagnosed with polycystic ovarian syndrome last October, and I actually have 2 cysts on my left ovary (sorry if it's TMI, but that's the way it is!), which can make it very difficult to conceive. After being put on a diabetes control medication called Metformin, we conceived Princess. We are so blessed to be expecting our little girl!
3) Our home. When we got married a little over a year ago, we were living in a studio apartment. When we got pregnant with Princess, we were still living there! We had no idea where we were going to put her until one of the families at our church approached us about renting a home they owned. Our little house is so cute and, again, we are so blessed to have it!
4) Air conditioning! We live in central California, and temperatures have been hovering around 100F for the last few weeks. The a/c at my job has been broken since we hit 100 the first time, and was finally fixed today! Praise God!
5) My job. As much of a pain as it is, I am so blessed to have a job, especially in this economy. To know that I can take up to a year off to spend time with my daughter and still be able to come back is so nice, and I am so so grateful to have that!
6) Friends. Even if they're just online, it's nice to know that I have people I can turn to when I need to laugh or cry or vent. As pitiful as this sounds, I really miss having people I can call up to just hang out with anytime. One of the things I'm most excited about, as far as leave goes, is being able to join a group or two at church. Hopefully, God will bless me with some female companionship soon!