Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 11: A Recent Photo of Me


This photo was actually taken on my birthday, just over a month ago, at my friends' wedding. At this point, I was 26 weeks pregnant. I was so blessed to be able to enjoy the wedding - it was so nice to see old friends again, especially on such a special day for them! When this picture was taken, the bride was dancing with her dad and I was fighting back tears (I know you can't tell, but it's the truth). I don't even remember this picture being taken! A few weeks after the wedding, the bride posted the pictures on Facebook and I was, of course, looking at all of them when I saw me, not even expecting to. It took me by surprise and kind of shocked me, especially that it's actually a fairly good photo of me! She even tagged HubbyButt and Princess!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo of you Kristyn!! What a big smile :)

    ReplyDelete