Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Product Review: Nacho Dipes AND Itsy Bitsy Bums

A few weeks before Christmas, I was desperately searching for a Christmas diaper for Monkey's bum. After a very disappointing address issue which resulted in a lost diaper, Abby at Itsy Bitsy Bums contacted me with a really really cute diaper for sale. A few days later this came in the mail.

I am in LOVE with this diaper! It's from Nacho Dipes and is made of organic bamboo velour on the inside. It's so soft and super absorbant. There's even a hidden layer of PUL (polyurethane laminate) that makes it waterproof, so we don't have to cover up the cute print! One of my favorite things about this diaper is that it has 2 sets of snaps; one is under the wings and adjusts the rise, instead of having a front snapping rise like the rest of our diapers. I also love that it has cross-over snaps so it fits very skinny babies, like Monkey, really snugly, but I think it would also fit a bigger baby as well. In the photo above, it's snapped all the way across on both sides to fit very small babies.
Christmas!

Even though Christmas is long over, I still put Monkey in this diaper on a regular basis. I expect we'll get a lot of use out of our first WAHM dipe!

Abby was so awesome to work with, too! Along with the diaper, she also sent me a sample of Grandma El's Diaper Remedy, which is a diaper rash gel that is totally cloth diaper safe. It can also be used as a preventative and smells so good! I'm seriously considering moving all of my coconut oil to the kitchen (it's really tasty in scrambled eggs!) and investing in Grandma El's; it clears up Monkey's rashes in at most two diaper changes.

Itsy Bitsy Bums has a really great selection and awesome prices. When we have a second baby, we'll be ordering the newborn rental package, rather than investing in a stash of diapers that the baby will outgrow in just a few short weeks. She also regularly offers free shipping on order $35 and over; if you pop over to her site right now, she's offering a free Planet Wise wet bag on orders over $25 along with the free shipping! That is a great deal!


These are not solicited reviews. I love these items and sellers, and just want to spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment