Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Fit Friday!!

As I mentioned previously, my friend Anna and I started walking again this week. And did we ever! We logged nearly 16 miles between two walks! On Wednesday, we walked from a local lake to the zoo, about 3.75 miles each way. It was gorgeous, and I was so proud of myself for walking all that way, while pushing a stroller even!
We made it to the zoo!!! Next time, we might even go in!
Today, we met at a different local park and walked about half way to the NEXT park. Oh my goodness. I think it was around 4 (maybe 5) miles each way. I looked it up on Google Maps, but it refused to cooperate, so I'm just guessing here. I'm super sore and slightly sunburned, but really really proud of myself for sticking it out and just doing it!

It's amazing how easy it is to do things that are good for you, once you stop complaining and start smiling. What's something healthy you did this week, and how do you feel? Tell me in the comments! *Someone please please comment, I'm beginning to feel like I'm talking to myself here!*

No comments:

Post a Comment