Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I was just reading through some of my most "recent" posts, and I can't believe how much has changed!

First off, Monkey is HUGE! And mobile! My little girl has been crawling for just over a month now, and can even pull herself up on furniture (and our legs). It just amazes me how quickly she's growing up. 

Secondly, my little girl is going to be a BIG sister! We got a surprise positive pregnancy test at the end of February, and I'm due at the beginning of November. I'm so excited, but am honestly terrified of having two little ones 14 months apart. But heck, my grandmother did it, I can do it! Right?

Right now, we're calling this baby Niblet. We find out on June 13 what we're having. 

I guess not much else has changed, but those two things are really making a big difference in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, that's pretty soon! I can't believe she's gonna be a big sister! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete